The GCEA 2018 : 2018 International Conference on Geosynthetics for Civil Engineering Applications aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Geosynthetics for Civil Engineering Applications. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Geosynthetics for Civil Engineering Applications.
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Geosynthetics for Civil Engineering Applications are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials
Accepted and registered papers will be published into the conference proceedings of AIP.
ISSN: 0094-243X | E-ISSN: 1551-7616
AIP Conference Proceedings are currently indexed in these leading databases:
The Conference Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science)
To ensure the quality of the papers, all the papers will be extremely selected by the reviewers. All the authors should pay attention to the following rules:
1. Papers should be written in English: author information， abstract，keywords, words, figures, tables, symbol and so on.
2. All the submitted papers will be reviewed by teachers of professional areas from home and abroad. Please check the grammars and expressions carefully.
3. All the papers should be original and creative.
4. Several kinds of papers are not accepted by this conference: plagiarized papers; papers translated by translation software; papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
5. Paper should be at least 4 pages.